Curve Inc. and our brands, which include but are not limited to Curve, Pandana, Curve Proline, Borda Design, Curve Ti, Curve Technical Apparel, Curve Liquid, and Curve Team Custom (collectively, "Curve Inc."), value our customers and respect your privacy. We collect information about you in our stores and through our websites in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, contests and promotions. As described in this policy, we may share your information among our brands.
What kind of information does Curve Inc. collect?
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card number, gender, birthday, personal interests, etc., when you visit one of our websites or stores, place an order online or by phone.
How does Curve Inc. use my information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
• To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
• To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
• To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
• To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
• To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business
• To contact you if necessary
You always have the choice not to receive marketing information or calls.
Does Curve Inc. share my information?
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
• When you provide personal information to one of our Curve Inc. brands (Curve Inc., Curve Team Custom, Curve Proline, C3 Ti, Curve Technical Apparel, Curve Liquid), we may share that information with our other Curve Inc. brands.
• We may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, etc. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
• We may share your information when we team up with another company to offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers.
• In the unlikely event of a sale or merger of Curve Inc. or any of our businesses, our customers' personal information and other information we have collected as described in this policy may be among the transferred business assets.
How do I access or change my information?
You can review and change certain personal information related to your use of our online sites (such as your name and contact information). To access your information at a Curve Inc. website, simply sign in to your account using your email address and password, and you will be able to edit your personal information in your account profile.
You can also ask us to update your personal information by contacting us as described in the section entitled, "How do I contact you?", below. Please note that any request to update your personal information may take up to 10 days for your email request and 6-8 weeks for your postal mail request.
How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?
Curve Inc. and our brands, including Curve, Curve Technical Apparel, Curve Proline, Curve Ti, Curve Technical Apparel, Curve Liquid, and Curve Team Custom, want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about special offers and sales events, from one or more of our brands, you can let us know by contacting our customer service as described in the section entitled, "How do I contact you?", below.
Please be sure to include your full name and the email address you used when you registered with or made a purchase from the Curve Inc. brand. If you ask us to remove your name and address from promotional lists, we will maintain your name in a "do not contact" file to ensure that we can honor your request. It may take up to 10 days to process your email request and 6-8 weeks to process your postal mail request, during which period you may continue to receive communications from Curve Inc.
If you change your mind, you can start receiving promotional communications from us again by logging into your online account and changing your preferences, by signing up when you visit our websites or our stores or when you enter a sweepstakes or contest, or by contacting customer service.
Please note that when you make an online purchase from us, we will continue to confirm your order status and shipment by email. We may also need to contact you via telephone, email or postal mail with questions or information regarding your order.
How do I stop receiving Curve Team Custom catalogs?
If you no longer wish to hear from us, please contact Curve Inc. customer service as described in the section entitled, "How do I contact you?", below. Please provide your exact name, postal address, and email address so that your request can be effectively processed. It may take up to 90 days in order for your information to be completely removed from our list.
To learn more about your rights as a consumer and to receive less national advertising mail, please visit the Direct Marketing Association at http://www.dmachoice.org/.
Our websites use "cookies," which are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies enable you to shop on our websites and may be used in a variety of ways to enhance or personalize your online browsing and shopping experience.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do not accept cookies, however, you will not be able to access your account information or make purchases on our websites.
How do I know my personal information is secure?
We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. We have in place certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information.
When you enter your personal information on our websites, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit personal financial information, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser), then SSL is active. To double-check for security, look at the URL or Location line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from "http" to "https."
If for any reason you cannot access the secure server, or if you're not quite comfortable shopping online at any of our websites, please feel free to place your order with us by telephone at the number listed in the section entitled, "How do I contact you?", below.
What is "phishing"?
"Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an email that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through email.
What about links to other websites?
How do I contact you?
6050 Olde Stage Road
Boulder, CO 80302
Tel: (303) 800-4433