CURVE CUSTOM CLOTHING ORDER PROCEDURE & GRAPHIC AND COLOR GUIDELINES
STEP 1: Select the products your team wants to order
Working with your acccount representative you will determine which items your team needs. This means:
- Choosing PATTERNS (which model of jerseys, shorts, bibshorts, jackets, etc.)
- Choosing FABRICS (lightweight, heavy weight, ventilated, etc.)
- Choosing CONSTRUCTION (standard or flatlock stitching, etc.)
- Choosing COMPONENTS (Silicone or rubber leg grippers, zipper length and style, pads)
With our DEMO PROGRAM, you can actually ride in some products to determine which patterns and components will work best for you. Contact us directly for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 2: Determining the sizes and quantities of your order
You can either use the SIZING CHARTS or we can send you a SIZING KIT so that your group members can actually try on the items.
Once we’ve received your final order quantities, we’ll send an invoice with the required 50% deposit for payment. We can accept Visa/Mastercard, PayPal, Check or Money Order. Please note that checks require extra time to clear.
STEP 3: Designing your artwork
Once we've received your order and deposit, we will start on the artwork for your order. We have a number of semi-custom designs (standard background graphics) onto which we can place your logos and colors. We can also create a full custom design for you. Normally, we request that clients submit full vector artwork (in our templates) for full custom graphic orders. We can also refer you to a number of excellent graphic artists. Please contact us for details. email@example.com You will receive a digital proof of the artwork for final approval before anything is manufactured. Please refer to the Graphics and Colors section for more detailed and important information.
STEP 4: Final order and artwork is submitted to the factory for production
We need four things to be able to submit your team's order to the factory and get it into the production queue:
- 1. Final product specifications (all the items you want to order and their detailed specifications)
- 2. Final sizes and quantities (we can't change sizes/quantities once the order is submitted without impacting the lead time)
- 3. Final artwork (artwork cannot be changed after the order is submitted without impacting lead time)
- 4. Order deposit
Lead time begins once we've received all of the above 4 items.
It’s extremely important to check the final artwork very carefully for any errors. We are not responsible for any errors in spelling or logo details that are in the final art that is approved by your team.
Please note: The final art approval is not part of the design process, so substantive changes are not permitted. It's only to check the accuracy of the logos and the overall graphics layout.
STEP 6: Pay the final balance and receive your goods
When the order is ready to ship to you, we’ll send the final invoice. Once we’ve received the payment, we’ll ship your order.